- High school events: baton and drum corps camps, drills, etc.
- Athletic events: summer camps, sports tournaments.
- Youth group events which provide educational, community service, or cultural experiences.
- Community-based organization events which value diversity and promote multicultural understanding, such as NOW seminars, NAACP conferences, etc.
- Fund-raising events for charitable enterprises such as a tennis tournament for Adoption Guild handball tournament for City of Hope.
- International affairs organizations such as Coastal Chapter of the United Nations Association of the United States of America.
- Faculty, staff, student, and alumni weddings and receptions.
Return to Sec. 900-10: Policy on Use and Scheduling of UC Irvine Properties