UC IRVINE DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY
IDA618 - Approve and Execute the Grant of Easements and Rights-of-Way
July 1, 2019
VICE CHANCELLOR–DIVISION OF FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
ASSOCIATE VICE CHANCELLOR, CAMPUS OPERATIONS–DIVISION OF FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, REAL ESTATE SERVICES–DIVISION OF FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
RE: Delegation of Authority - Approve and Execute the Grant of Easements and Rights-of-Way
The following authority was delegated to Chancellors by Presidential Delegation DA 2629 (Item 12), April 5, 2019:
- Approve and execute the grant of easements and rights-of-way (including ancillary documents, amendments, and other modifications to easements and rights-of-way), that:
- are revocable by UC for convenience on notice not to exceed 180 days; or
- provide utility services to UC property exclusively; or
- comprise no more than 5,000 square feet of UC land and are memorialized by either a
- UC Standard Form without material modification; or
- an instrument reviewed by Real Estate Services & Strategies and approved by the Office of General Counsel as to legal form.
- Guidance and requirements for the implementation of this authority can be found in the following area the Facilities Manual:
I am redelegating my authority as follows to the Vice Chancellor–Division of Finance and Administration and the Associate Vice Chancellor, Campus Operations–Division of Finance and Administration, provided the indemnity and insurance provisions of the license agreements have been approved by the campus risk manager.
UCI Real Estate Services shall be the office of record for original executed copies of agreements pertaining to easements and rights of way and amendments thereto made under this delegation.
This authority may not be further redelegated and supersedes my September 1, 2017 delegation of authority on the same subject (IDA 591).
|cc:||UCOP Capital Asset Strategies
Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor
Chief Executive Officer–UCI Health System
Office of Campus Counsel
Associate Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor
Associate Vice Chancellor, Chief of Staff–Health Affairs
Associate Vice Chancellor–Facilities Management
Assistant Vice Chancellor–Accounting and Fiscal Services
Assistant Vice Chancellor–Design & Construction Services
Assistant Vice Chancellor–Campus Physical and Environmental Planning
Chief Procurement Officer–Procurement Services